Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of use of theMarcopolo Health Tourism Company (MHTC) website
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Marcopolo Health Tourism Company may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website
Purpose of this Site and Limitation on Liability
Marcopolo Health Tourism Company, through this site, only provides general information, data, and statistics regarding medical tourism, health care and medical services available world-wide obtained through a process of simple research of information, data, and statistics that are already available on the internet without verification as to the truth or accuracy of any of the general information obtained from such research. In some cases, Marcopolo Health Tourism Company may have received compensation from health care or medical service providers who wish their establishments to be mentioned on this site, in which case, the relevant information, data, and statistics have been entirely provided by such health care or medical service providers.
In these terms and conditions, “your user Information” means material (including without limitation text, images or any other form of data that you submit to this website. Your user Information must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Marcopolo Health Tourism Company or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). Marcopolo Health Tourism Company reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Marcopolo Health Tourism Company’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website. Notwithstanding Marcopolo Health Tourism Company’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user Information, Marcopolo Health Tourism Company does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website. It is important that you provide timely and accurate information in order for us to deliver the service to you. Failure to provide the information may result in “Marcopolo Health Tourism Company” delaying or being unable to provide the services to you.
Marcopolo Health Tourism Company do not give medical advice
The information or data on this website should not be considered as a personal medical advice or instruction. You should consult your health professionals on all matters relating to your health. Marcopolo Health Tourism Company provides a service to help or assist travelling patients in research, education, planning and other information services. We are not any health or medical professionals and do not discuss or advise any issues relating to medical treatment. We only facilitate contact with, provide information about Doctors and Surgeons in Iran and provide information about their credentials in order to make informed decisions. We advise you to discuss all health and medical issues with your medical doctor in your home country before planning for a treatment in a foreign country. We take no responsibility or liability for any medical treatment or other services provided by any doctor or surgeon, third party travel related services, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other services.
Holding accurate Information
“Marcopolo Health Tourism Company” takes all practical precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and or disclose is complete and correct, however, the accuracy of the information is subject largely to the details you submit. Therefore, “Marcopolo Health Tourism Company” recommends:
- You advise us if there is any omissions or errors in your personal details.
- Changes to your personal information or contact particulars, (name/address).
We will deal with all correspondence with you by fax, email and telephone in respect of planned medical treatment, medical information, and travel and concierge details. We assure you that we will do our utmost to ensure confidentiality of information. “Marcopolo Health Tourism Company” presents information, products and services through our website. When you utilize our site, the web server records anonymously detail, including time, date and URL of the request. The information is used to augment and develop the configuration of our site and monitor ongoing website performance. “Marcopolo Health Tourism Company” may use ‘cookies’ on our web site. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of our web sites.
Rules for Use of Site
Site visitors/users may not:
- Violate the laws of any jurisdiction, state, or country while visiting our site or using any tool that is available on this site;
- Harass or cyber stalk any user;
- Post any information, entries, queries, guest book notes, etc., which, in the sole and absolute discretion and opinion of Marcopolo Health Tourism Company, may be considered as obscene, indecent, defamatory, offensive, or hateful;
- Upload a virus on the server, whether or not such virus causes damage to Marcopolo Health Tourism Company or Marcopolo Health Tourism Company’s visitors/users;
- Transmit, steal, or otherwise engage in unauthorized access of information, data or materials through or into this website, which may be in violation of any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
- Use any automated script or robots to access, copy, or manipulate any content provided in this site.
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
- Insert your own or a third party’s advertising material or promotional content on this site.
- Use the site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, or disable, overburden, impair the site, including but not limited to, flooding servers with requests;
- Attempt to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the site or any content thereof.
- Use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the same or interfere with any person’s use or enjoyment thereof.
All visitors/users of this site must be of legal age in their jurisdiction or country of origin. All visitors/users who are not of legal age must immediately leave the website and desist from using any of the tools, functions, information provided in this site unless such visitor user is supervised by his/her parents or legal guardian, in which event, the parent or legal guardian shall be responsible for filtering any inappropriate content on this site. Marcopolo Health Tourism Company may post rules, guidelines or policies in addition to those stated in this Agreement. Upon the posting of such new or additional materials, such terms and conditions will immediately form part of this Agreement and shall be deemed as automatically binding on the visitors/users.
Marcopolo Health Tourism Company takes all complaints seriously. We request that all complaints are made in writing and forwarded to manager.. You will receive a reply within fourteen working days.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Marcopolo Health Tourism Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Marcopolo Health Tourism Company does not warrant that (i) this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or that (ii) the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Marcopolo Health Tourism Company’s liability in respect of any: (i) death or personal injury caused by Marcopolo Health Tourism Company’s negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Marcopolo Health Tourism Company; or (iii) matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Marcopolo Health Tourism Company to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Copyrights & Ownership
Marcopolohealth.com is owned by Marcopolo Health Tourism Company. All materials contained in Marcopolohealth.com (the “Materials”) are either owned by or licensed to Marcopolo Health Tourism Company. Marcopolo Health Tourism Company and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Material.
Changes to Website
Marcopolo Health Tourism Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Websites at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. Marcopolo Health Tourism Company also may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or each entire Website without notice or liability.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
Marcopolo Health Tourism Company reserves the right to alter, revise, replace or supplement these terms and conditions as our business grows and changes.You are therefore encouraged to review these terms and conditions each time you visit our site.
Changes of Services, Cancellation
- Rebooking or cancellation of booked and confirmed medical treatment is only possible according to the contractual conditions of the treating institutions. The same applies with regards to potential expenses for the rebooking or payable partial remuneration.
- In case of the customer’s final cancelation of the treatment contract, insofar as this is possible at all according to the respective contract, the amount of the associated costs is based on the regulations of the treating institution.
- Both contract parties may terminate the contract on substantial grounds. From Marcopolo Health Tourism Company perspective, substantial grounds are particularly given when clues exist that the customer files non-serious requests or provides non-serious information to Marcopolo Health Tourism Company or the treating institutions.
This website may contain links to other sites. The ‘privacy policies’ at these other sites may be different from this policy. Those sites’ ‘privacy policies’ will govern the use of information you provide to them.